Single Ply Membrane Commercial Roofing System by Schwartz Coatings
Schwartz Coatings uses Conlin's Single-Ply Membrane Roofing Systems These are flexible sheets of compounded synthetic materials which are highly resistant to a broad range of chemicals, helping to extend the life of the roof, and offer outstanding reflectivity and energy-efficiency.
Request your Free Single Ply Membrane Restoration Estimate by Schwartz Coatings!
Benefits of a Single Ply Membrane System by Schwartz Coatings
- Performs in all climates. Ultraviolet rays and ozone will not degrade the material and reduce the useful life of your commercial roof.
- Membrane is resistant to chemicals and pollutants.
- The white surface deflects up to 84% of the sun's heat, creating a sufficient saving in cooling costs. This “cool roof” energy savings has prompted state and federal governments to offer incentives for retro-fitting light colored roofing. We strive to be leaders in energy conservation consulting, and light-colored, reflective roofing is markedly energy efficient. Check with your local utility provider or go to energystar.gov for additional details on tax rebates and credits.
- High fire resistance. It is very difficult for a fire to spread or even begin with the Class A rated single ply system.
- Leak free protection for years.
- No need for costly tear-off or disruption to clients, customers and employees.
- Up to 20 years of non prorated warranty!
Recognized by major code approval agencies.
This Elvaloy®-modified PVC provides rugged protection from the elements. Its unique chemical formulation is naturally fire-resistant, making Flexion an excellent choice for both new and re-roofing applications.
Schwartz Coatings provides Single Ply Membrane Commercial Roofing System for Wisconsin Roofs
Providing Commercial Roof Restoration and Commercial Roof Coating Services to the following areas of Wisconsin:
Boscobel, Chippewa Falls, Eau Claire, Green Bay, La Crosse, Madison, Milwaukee, Merrill, Medford, Oshkosh, Rice Lake, Stevens Point, Tomah, Whitehall and surrounding communities!